JellyPages.com

Monday 21 May 2012

I need a pen-pal friend from other country :]

I am so serious to find a pen-pal friend from other country. I want to know more about other cultures in a country. I would accept pen-pal friend from :

- JAPAN 
- KOREA
- THAILAND
- UNITED KINGDOM
- U.S.A
- AUSTRALIA
- SCOTLAND
- LIVERPOOL
- NEW ZEALAND
- ITALY
- PARIS

Aged 13 to 25 
Interest in both gender

If there are some readers from other country reading at this, please please please, let me be your pen-pal friend.  I would be honored to be your friend from MALAYSIA. I want to know more about other cultures in a country. If you are interest to be my friend, sent me a letter. This is my address :  

Kampung Sunsuron
P.O BOX, 216,
89657 Tambunan, Sabah, Malaysia. 

I LOVE :
- Purple things [blouse, dress, jumpsuit,]
- Purple Cellphone Samsung Galaxy [Tablet], Laptop, i Pad, mp3

WARNING !
DO NOT SEND ME A LETTER CONTAINING THINGS THAT I DO NOT LIKE :

- bitch pictures
- bad words
- lying at me
- fooling me
#Thank you for reading. If you like to be my pen-pal friend, send me a letter.

#ALEAN#





No comments:

Post a Comment