JellyPages.com

Monday 3 October 2011

- My bestest friends -

Friends and love are the same. Without love, there will be no friends. And without friends, there will also no love. Yeah. It’s the phrase where everyone knows it. So do I. Want to know here? I have a friend named LOUISE. We’ve been friends since 13 years old. LOUISE and I are not studying at the same primary school. She studies at SRJK Yuk Min while I studying at S.K Sunsuron. I want to tell you that she’s a good person. The most things I like about her are, she’s look like a kid but she’s cleverer than me. Want to know why I said she looks like a kid? Because… I am taller than her. Hahaha, kidding but true. I’m not teasing her. I like bullying her like I bullied my younger sister. Unfortunately, I don’t have one. I mean, a younger sister. I am the last daughter in my siblings. So, maybe it’s not wrong for me to call LOUISE as my sister. The cutest sister. Hahaha. She was born on 20th January but I was born on 3th February. So, she’s the one who was the sister here. ;]
I always wanted her to teach me in mathematics. She was really pro at maths. She always focuses on question maths. Sometimes, she always blabbers because she is too lazy to make the maths exercise. Me too, you know. I’ve hated maths for a long time ago but when I know that hating subjects is not good, I changed my mind. Even though I’ve always failed at maths, it doesn’t mean I failed forever, right? I still believe I can do it. My friend LOUISE also said the same thing. 
The second thing I like about her is, she is clever at finding on her own quotes. In Facebook, she’s always post some quotes and many of her friends likes it. So do I. Every quotes she post has something good in everybody’s life. Oh yeah, she also loves reading. She loves reading English book than Malay. She said Malay is hard to understand. She prefers English because it is more understanding. J
The best part of being LOUISE’s friend is, she’s a good person, understanding person, she keeps her friend’s secrets, helping others and have cooperation to others. She don’t like hanging out with the boys, she only interests in girls. Well, not that too interests. She always wants to do the best in her life. Other than that, she’s always thinks positively than negative. She believes herself. There are many good things in her life. That’s what I like about her. A TRUE FRIEND =].


We call our self as FRIENDS and SISTERS .
(best friends bh kmii :D hahaha)

5 comments: