JellyPages.com

Tuesday 13 September 2011

alean's everyday diary [the suck-est day ever! ]

Today was the suck day of my life . urgh ! This I want to tell you that I have walking 3 kilometers away from my school . Doesn't it so far ? huh . Moreover, the sun is burning me and I felt so exhausted . But , don't think that I walked alone . I am not that brave to walked alone at the street . I walked with my friends . But the curios thing is, only two girls are walking and the other is the boys actually . Silly me, huh ? One of the girls are me and one of it are my friend . Other than that, my bag is full of books . Don't you see here ? A bag full of books , walking 3 kilometers away far from home , the sun is burning and I actually really can't stand it . I have bringing a bottle of water but my water turns into hot water because of the sun . Oh yeah , I forgot to tell you why I walked . I hate waiting . The bus is late and I don't think I can wait that long . So , I follow my friends walking to Sunsuron, my village . After that bad moments had gone, I think I don't want to walk again from my school . I should wait for bus in some other time . 

Post by me ::
Lean . :)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment